Okay...so I'm sorry I haven't posted well yesterday & today. I feel like I have been going non-stop for the last 2 days. Thursday & Friday have been okay...not the best, not the worst.
Thursday:
*I reached all of my goals except that I ate watermelon & popcorn after 8pm & went to bed way too late...which is why I didn't post...because it was Thursday night TV (I heart Michael Scott)...& I read an entire book...because in my world the weekend starts on Thursday night...oh yeah...I didn't do any exercise either...it was a busy day with no husband around.
Friday:
*Let's see...which goals did I reach today? I had a teeny bit of chocolate frosty, no exercise (but sometimes I think running 3 kids around all day counts for something!), drank all my water, took all my vitamins, ate past 8pm, getting in bed very late...not awesome, not horrible. BUT...my most exciting news is that I have lost 7 pounds since I started this no sugar thing 2 weeks ago! What the heck? Too bad losing weight for me requires me to abstain from sugar & white flour & no eating past 8pm & exercising. So...even though it was an okay day I am very motivated to be stricter with myself tomorrow & my goal is NO TREATS until Rebecca's birthday on October 11th.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome Carrie! 7 pounds makes a huge difference in your clothing.
Post a Comment