Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday

So I'm really digging this no sugar thing...I'm feeling really good & I can't believe that I have been able to do so well so far. I'm thinking it must be the Diet Coke that I have traded for sugar....oh well! Someday I'll let it go, but for now, it's working for me. One thing at a time, right?

Goal report for today...
*I didn't have any sugar today!! Obviously I'm most proud of this goal.
*I did have some white flour. We did a big Costco run & I just have to try the samples, you know? I didn't do any treat samples so I felt okay about it. I also shared some pizza with Brother. I figure I'm not doing a ton everyday so I'm doing well, but I think I've ended up having a little bit of white flour every day this week!
*It's after 8pm & I'm having a snack...it's Friday!!! At least it's lettuce, fresh peaches & cheese!
*I drank more water than my goal...I'm feeling like that is really helping me, too, along with the no sugar goal. I guess I've never really felt how water sort of gives me energy in a way...or maybe it fills me up because I try to get so much in.
*I'll not be getting into bed by 10-10:30...something about it being Friday night.:) Plus, I really want to finish my book!

So I'm not sure what to title this post because I feel good today but looking at my goals I accomplished 2 of them! Next week I am going to have an exercise goal. James has an audition Sunday & then after that stress is over we can work out a plan to give myself some time to run or do Turbo Jam or walking...we'll see. Here's to the weekend!

No comments: