Sunday, September 14, 2008
Here we go!!!!!!!!!
I am copying Ali & using a blog to keep myself motivated in being more fit! My baby was born in May & it's time to get toned up! Starting tomorrow, September 14th, I am eliminating sugar from my diet!!! WAHOOOOOO! I am still in the process of deciding which sugars I'll allow, but for now I am for sure eliminating all sugars except for honey, pure maple syrup, and whatever is in diet soda. Maybe I'll work on that one next week, but to get through the first week, I'll probably need a few Diet Cokes! In the next few days I will also get my goals written/blogged so I can refer to them often! I'm going to try to post each night how the day went, so wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU GO GINA!!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!! I am cheering you on every step of the way... but I need to go finish my candy bar first...and then I'll join you. Please pass some modivation my way. I am so tired!
Hooray- I need some help getting motivated!
Post a Comment