Wow...today was a much better day!!! Thank goodness for a new day every day! I want to get to bed on time tonight, so I am not going to ramble tonight.:)
*I got to exercise a little bit today! I finally got my sister's in law double stroller up & running, so I took the kids on a walk. Then one of the tires went flat, so I pushed about 100 pounds of pure kid home on one flat tire & one almost flat tire. That was awesome...so freaking difficult! I got a new tube for the tire, so tomorrow should go much better!
*I took my vitamins.
*I drank my water.
*No food after 8pm.
*No treats...but I am still drinking diet soda...that goal will have to be in a few weeks...still trying to get through each day on less sleep.
*No white flour that I can think of.
*I'm getting ready for bed as soon as I finish this post.
Overall it was a great day...the weather was very beautiful so that helped, too. I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment