Man this checking in is really doing me a favor! I woke up extremely tired this morning but I was motivated to get some exercise in & to focus on my goals, so thank you!!!
*Just drank my 8th glass of water
*Just took my last vitamin
*No treats today!
*I went walking today with the babe in the Bjorn & I felt like my back was going to break in half...which it might since the baby is so fat! Next time I will definitely do the stroller! My back has been KILLING me post baby this time around...way more than the other times!
*I've had no food since 8:3opm...I had some of those crispy pecans.
*No white flour today
*Oh I hope I can get to bed by 10:30...sometimes it's so hard to do when I finally get the kids down & have some peace & quiet to myself at the end of the day!
I know I keep saying this, but thank you for keeping me motivated day after day! I think next week or the week after I am going to start counting calories...we'll see...I really want to get the exercise routine going strong first.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!:)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go! Sounds like you had a great day! I hear ya on the back pain. I swear it's the third child. I never had back pain until my last one. I think mine had to do with my epidural, though. They had to try it 6 times before they got it right - not fun. It is slowly getting better. I think I'm just getting old, too. My whole body hurt for about 6 months after. That's why it has taken so long to get motivated to do anything! So I think you're amazing for going for it now when your baby is little!
I think carrying baby David would hurt anyone's back! Thanks for the zone suggestion, it is a good diet that would work for most people, but I tried it about 6 years ago and this was me: "oh, I just ate too many carbs, I need to eat more protein to balance it out... oh now I ate too much protein I need to eat more carbs to balance it out..." It was a vicious cycle:)
Post a Comment