So it's been a rainy & chilly weekend with conference. SO...I have not been as faithful to the goals this weekend but tomorrow is the start of some serious boot camp!
I have changed my goals a bit & I will now start tracking my calories. I am going to start with 2000 calories/day since I am still breastfeeding exclusively. I will eventually cut back on the calories when the baby starts on solids but for now, I'll stick with 2000/day. I also need to do some muscle toning so I am adding Turbo Sculpt this week!!! I am excited for this jump start! Now that the weather is cooling off I think it's best for me to start now to get into a groove before it gets super cold!!!
Here is to a great week Fitness Friends who motivate me!!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doesn't the cold weather just suck? I can't stand it! My weekend was eh too. But this week will be good, I predict. I think I need to step up the workouts, I think that will help the metabolism. Good luck!
Post a Comment