I woke up so tired today! Of course I was up until almost 2am last night...why do I do that? Anyway, all day I just wanted a nap & so finally I got one late this afternoon with the baby & it felt so good! Now, of course, the house is a mess...can the cleaning fairy come & do my dishes for me please?:) Anyway, here is the rundown on the goals....
*I ran 4 miles with my sister in law today...it was great & she makes me run faster.
*I still need to drink the rest of my water & take my vitamins for the evening...I'll be up for a while to get it in.
*I had a treat today!!! I'm sorry to not motivate you, but Gina sent me a birthday package with Red Vines & Reese Peanut Butter Pumpkins & I was too tired to resist...my defenses were down! Those treats tasted so good, though! Dang it!
*I stayed within my calories even though I had those treats, so that is a positive, right?
*I haven't eaten anything since 7pm so that's good, right?
*No white flour today.
Tomorrow will be a no treat day...I promise! Don't give in like I did!!!! Happy Wednesday!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think if you incorporate the treats into your calorie count it is okay. Way to go on the running! You should run races. Did you say you were going to run a half marathon or something? Maybe I made that up. But way to go on exercise. And...sometimes a nap is more healthy than anything else.
Post a Comment