Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday!!!!!!!!

Okay...so...it's the weekend & I am feeling WEAK!!! I ran 3 miles this morning with my sister in law...it was awesome & makes me want to run a 1/2 marathon & a marathon in the next year! We'll see!!!

I weighed myself & I didn't lose or gain...bummer...but I figured that would happen. I'm thinking next week I should start counting my calories & be a little bit stricter with my eating...like no fried chicken or eating out! I also need to do some muscle toning. I'll think about my goals this weekend & make changes for Monday...I'm going to need some serious motivation! Tonight I'm going to splurge on a treat...I already popped a few candy corns today...see what I mean? NO CONTROL when I allow myself just one treat!

Have an awesome weekend...Monday starts some serious BOOT CAMP for ME...whoever wants to join in on the fun...c'mon!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alison Day said...

I am with you on the boot camp! I am cutting back big time for some serious weight loss this next week. Every time I want to cave, I"m going to think about the scale on Friday. It takes an every-day effort to made for success on Friday weigh in's and I am feeling READY FOR IT!!!

Amy and the boys said...

I think I will start on Tuesday b/c every other diet I've started on Mondays usually goes slow. I'm still thinking about how much I want to commit. :)