Thursday, October 9, 2008

almost friday...

This is a quickie because I have to get to my sewing project tonight! I have NEVER followed a pattern before in my life so I decided to sew Rebecca & her cousin matching night gowns for a slumber party in honor of Bee's bday tomorrow night! Tonight is going to be a late one!

Here is the lowdown on the goals...
*I ran 4 miles with my sister in law this morning...we had to stop frequently to pump up the jogging stroller's tire so that was awesome.
*No treats today...tonight I had 2 Diet Cokes...like I said...it's going to be a late night!:)
*I'm almost to my water goal & will make it by the time I go to bed.
*A few bites of a white flour tortilla.
*I'm pretty sure I stayed at 2000 calories or very close.
*Vitamins taken.
*My cutoff tonight was 8:30pm.

Tomorrow is Friday!!!! I hope it's a great day fitness friends!

2 comments:

Dane and Natalie said...

4 miles!! You totally rock...almost as much as Miley Cyrus Sr. aka Kickboxing Diva. I had another one today. It's on my blog. And to answer your question...yes I can't put the stupid books down. I am an awesome mom and wife right now - I workout and read. Good luck with your sleepover. How cute are you to make matching pajamas!

Amy and the boys said...

You are doing so great this week! This is the first chance I've had to get on your fitness blog. So, I'm finally joining you. I've given up sugar and I'm on a very low calorie diet. Liquids during the day and lean meat and veggies for dinner. I am desperate to get past this hump. I get to a certain weight and stop losing so I bump back up 3 to 5 lbs. It's constantly changing and very annoying. So here I go... My goal right now is to see a new number. No sugar and no bread. I'll be checking in more often for support. But, I've already lost 4.5 lbs this week!