Okay...well...not a horrible day but we went out to dinner this evening to Winger's...I've never been there until tonight & I had some of those yummy wings which I am sure are loaded with calories in the sauce & they are fried so I hope I lose just at least a bit this week please!!! I'll cut back the next 2 days in hopes of losing on Friday! Anyway...here's the lowdown...
*I ran 4 miles with my sister in law.
*No treats today.
*I met my water goal...I'll probably exceed it tonight.
*No food after 8pm.
Calories:
protein shake: 300
pumpkin bread: 300
hard boiled egg: 70
tuna salad: 200?
celery: ?
cherry coke zero: 0
rice cakes: 140
more rice cakes: 70 (these are those quaker flavored bite sized rice cakes...we were at the store & I kept on snacking b/c I was hungry! I should have planned better!)
Winger's: 1000? (I have no idea but between the sauces/fried stuff/Ranch dressing this is probably close don't you think?)
TOTAL: 2080?
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yummm... I miss Wingers. They have this mint chocolate chip dessert thing that is way good! You are doing awesome with your running and other goals. Keep it up!
Post a Comment