Today seemed like it was such a long day...maybe because it started really early & we were in the house all day long! The kids literally watched TV ALL DAY LONG! That's my parenting at its finest!:)
Here's a rundown on the goals:
*I ran about 2 miles with sprints along the way...it's supposed to burn more fat.
*I did weights: chest, back, abs.
*No food after 8pm...I'm hungry so I might have some salad & cottage cheese.
*No treats...unless you count kettle corn...I ate some of that with the kids...like I said, it was a looooooong day today!
*8 glasses of water...more tonight before bed.
*I have a new goal to get 130 grams of protein/day because of the website Ali posted about. I don't know how to get that much protein in every day without eating a ton calories, you know?
Calories for the day...
milk: 110
protein powder: 140
frozen strawberries: 50
pancakes (as bread): 250?
PB: 200
raspberry jam: 150?
yogurt: 105
red peppers, cucumbers, celery: ?
popcorn: 300?
coke zero: 0
pork chop: 300?
apple: ?
lettuce, yellow peppers, cucumbers: ?
cottage cheese: 90
TOTAL: 1695+
I don't know how many calories are in the veggies but I kind of don't count them b/c of the fiber & I feel like you can never have too many veggies, right? I probably had more calories than listed...I just don't know the calories on the pancakes (leftover from yesterday) or the pork chops. I think I did okay, though.
Have a great Tuesday...I hope the weather improves b/c today I ran in the rain!:)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did WAY better than me. You are rocking the workout! And the diet for that matter. Thanks for staying motivated through bad weather. It helps me. Thanks!
Hey running in the rain give you a little leeway with everything else, I think. For calorie information, when I don't know how many calories are in things, I will google "calories in..." and choose the one that is "caloriecount.com" search item (or something similar) that comes up, it has been a good quick way to find info.
Post a Comment