A must do when eating healthy.
One of Michael Pollan's "food rules" is that if your 3rd grader cannot pronounce the word you should not be eating it. That's because it's not really food. Now that I view food this way it's been a lot easier for me to eat the best things.
I'm down 6 pounds from last week mainly b/c I have cut out white sugar/flour/rice, I'm running 4-5 miles 3x/week, I'm doing Biggest Loser Yoga & Boot Camp & Aunt Flow is gone. I have been drinking Diet Dew...some things may never change.
I'm actually feeling really good.
The Winter Olympics begin Friday night...I am so excited!!!
One of Michael Pollan's "food rules" is that if your 3rd grader cannot pronounce the word you should not be eating it. That's because it's not really food. Now that I view food this way it's been a lot easier for me to eat the best things.
I'm down 6 pounds from last week mainly b/c I have cut out white sugar/flour/rice, I'm running 4-5 miles 3x/week, I'm doing Biggest Loser Yoga & Boot Camp & Aunt Flow is gone. I have been drinking Diet Dew...some things may never change.
I'm actually feeling really good.
The Winter Olympics begin Friday night...I am so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment