2011.
Time to get back on post-holiday!
I am very motivated & have a few goals...
*drink 1/2 my weight in water every day
*balanced meals/snacks
*no soda...not even diet
*running 4-5x/week
*toning 3x/week
Happy New Year!
Time to get back on post-holiday!
I am very motivated & have a few goals...
*drink 1/2 my weight in water every day
*balanced meals/snacks
*no soda...not even diet
*running 4-5x/week
*toning 3x/week
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
I like the comment about drinking 1/2 your weight in water! lol And HOW can you not drink soda? I think I need to work on that in my household... and what do you do for toning? Free Weights? Hope you guys are doing well, and I loved your Christmas card! Happy New Year!
I weighed today. And I got in 50 oz of water yesterday and the day before. The goal is to push that to 100 by the end of the week!!
Post a Comment