skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Furna Mom Gets in Shape
Thursday, May 6, 2010
"10 Tips for Eating Less"
I found this list on how to help yourself eat less:
10 Tips
1 comment:
Amy and the boys
said...
I struggle with #8 and #10. :|
May 8, 2010 at 12:39 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Furna Girl
Motivating Websites
No Diets Allowed
Jenny McCarthy Blog
Ali's Fitness Blog
Nat's Fitness Blog
"Fat Girls Don't Deserve Dessert"
Turbo Jam Chalene's Blog
Shape
Furna Mom (my other blog)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(16)
►
September
(1)
▼
May
(3)
my latest
burnout
"10 Tips for Eating Less"
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(69)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
1 comment:
I struggle with #8 and #10. :|
Post a Comment