I don't know if anyone checks anymore...it's been such a long time!
I am back!
After the marathon I got very burnt out...took 2 months off from running & all other forms of exercise...but I played with my kids all summer long & was worn out day after day. It was a very fun summer that ended much too quickly.
But...
...my pants are too tight! So frustrating.
I have begun running again & I no longer eat treats. I've gone 1 week with no treats, had a "planned" treat, loved it, but now I am doing no treats until Bee's birthday--October 11th. I am also trying to get back to doing my weights. Yes, I am still nursing the chubby baby...someday he'll wean!
One thing that has been challenging is time. I go running at 6am...lately the baby is awake by then & as soon as I return from the run it's time to get the children ready for school. I don't think I can awake much earlier!
I did order a jogging stroller, though, so maybe I can fit some more exercise in with that new toy.
New Goals:
No treats.
Running 5x/week.
Weights 3x/week.
Water.
I am back!
After the marathon I got very burnt out...took 2 months off from running & all other forms of exercise...but I played with my kids all summer long & was worn out day after day. It was a very fun summer that ended much too quickly.
But...
...my pants are too tight! So frustrating.
I have begun running again & I no longer eat treats. I've gone 1 week with no treats, had a "planned" treat, loved it, but now I am doing no treats until Bee's birthday--October 11th. I am also trying to get back to doing my weights. Yes, I am still nursing the chubby baby...someday he'll wean!
One thing that has been challenging is time. I go running at 6am...lately the baby is awake by then & as soon as I return from the run it's time to get the children ready for school. I don't think I can awake much earlier!
I did order a jogging stroller, though, so maybe I can fit some more exercise in with that new toy.
New Goals:
No treats.
Running 5x/week.
Weights 3x/week.
Water.
3 comments:
Carrie so good to hear from you! You are amazing and you look great! So tell me about all this running stuff. I would love to train for a big race someday...well maybe just start running...someday :0 What are you and James up to these?
Mindy
Fun to hear from you! We were convinced the polly pocket shoe would come out on its own and waited a day to do anything about it. The ENT looked at us like we were crazy. I guess we should have waited another day!
You look great by the way! Ryan and I are planning on doing a half marathon in February so we hear your pain!
Say hi to your family!
Hey...remember me? It has been a whole dang year since I have blogged. I don't know if this blog is going to be part of any new goals this year but if it is...I am back on planet earth and super pumped to getting back in shape after a psycho year. Hope to hear from you soon!
Natalie
Post a Comment