i'm sorry i have been such a slacker...i don't know what my deal is but i am so tired! i have not been good with the sugar thing! sorry, ali!!! one of these days i'll get my groove back!!!:)
Hey, I completely understand. It is so hard to get back into things. I wonder HOW we were so good last fall! Really, all of us did really well. It almost seems unattainable to me now! I have struggled with the sugar thing, but I think it is just because I am surrounded by it. So, I've just got to weed things out and then practice willpower on the few things that will remain. Anyway, going out of town is hard. Just hit it hard when you get back. The important thing is to be aware of your diet to make better choices, but not have it bear you down and be a BAD thing, you know? I know that Becca would LOVE the schools here! I wish she were here too! Seriously though, a lot of it is the teacher. Meghan Lane said that Ms. Bell (Jax's teacher) has been their NUMBER 1 experience here in 4 years. So, I don't know how much you can compare to THAT.
1 comment:
Hey, I completely understand. It is so hard to get back into things. I wonder HOW we were so good last fall! Really, all of us did really well. It almost seems unattainable to me now! I have struggled with the sugar thing, but I think it is just because I am surrounded by it. So, I've just got to weed things out and then practice willpower on the few things that will remain. Anyway, going out of town is hard. Just hit it hard when you get back. The important thing is to be aware of your diet to make better choices, but not have it bear you down and be a BAD thing, you know? I know that Becca would LOVE the schools here! I wish she were here too! Seriously though, a lot of it is the teacher. Meghan Lane said that Ms. Bell (Jax's teacher) has been their NUMBER 1 experience here in 4 years. So, I don't know how much you can compare to THAT.
Post a Comment