I am way too addicted to treats! What the heck? I totally want to be treat free but James tells me that's never going to happen for me so why do I keep on frustrating myself over it? Why don't I try moderation? Moderation with treats is just too hard sometimes! Ugh! I keep giving into the treats! When people bring us treats how can I not indulge?
I was talking with James today & explaining my Catch 22 in my fitness life. I am training for that marathon & I am nursing...a LOT...still. I'm one who really enjoys nursing & one who thinks the breast milk is so good for my baby as long as I can do it/the baby wants it...within reason...like I won't be nursing my baby until he's 3 or anything like that (more power to you if you do!). Anyway, you'd think with all this running & nursing I'd be losing a lot of weight, right? Totally not! I'm sure it's because I keep eating treats. I also haven't been tracking my calories but if I limit them too much I get super tired on my long run & don't have enough energy to do that run & nurse...I seriously get so worn out as it is. On the days of my long runs I never feel full...I end up being hungry the entire day & night!
Anyway, I need some motivation, advice, something to get me through this rut/dilemma. I haven't weighed myself in a really long time (I don't have a scale) & I haven't measured my inches but I think I'm at the same weight that I've been for a long time...no up & no down. Mostly I want to decrease my body fat %...I need to for my health...I'm 32 & not wanting to increase my risks of heart disease/obesity/diabetes/etc. Any tips are welcome!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just sent you a big ole email with my two cents. I hope it helps!
Post a Comment