Saturday, December 13, 2008

friday

i'm just doing this post because i'm devoted to the fitness friends. i don't know what my deal is but i'm in some sort of funk/rut/whatever right now...i'll get over it! fridays are tricky because james teaches all morning & i'm usually beat so i don't always get to exercise. so...today i didn't exercise but i tried to watch my calories better...so here is the lowdown...

calories...
protein smoothie 300
muffin 50
almonds 160
cheese 150
ham 20
lettuce ?
fruit leather 45
pistachios 170
salad with dressing 140?
1 slice of pizza ?
candy 500?
almonds 160
TOTAL:

i drank all of my water today so yeah for me! anyway...tomorrow is my long run so that will be good. i've just been tired this week & it's been cold...i'll kick it in gear soon!!! have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

I'm sorry...I know the feeling. I have been known to dive into a funk or two - especially when the weather changes. I got it way bad last year after my baby. So hang in there. Even if you report every few days so we know not to come break into your house and check you into a loony bin. :)